Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pupper_donut

How's the weather?

80 posts in this topic

Thats subjective and I'm not gonna give my answer cuz I think that (I'm getting too aclimated to this DC weather :P) it is too subjective. I think Hot is anything over 80, good weather is around 65 and cold is anything below that... ain't never going to antarcica 26721.gif

Thats subjective and I'm not gonna give my answer cuz I think that (I'm getting too aclimated to this DC weather :P) it is too subjective. I think Hot is anything over 80' date=' good weather is around 65 and cold is anything below that... ain't never going to antarcica [img'] 26721.gif

:?:

Actually you know I meant it when I said "I live in Antarctica". Who knows if someone isn't a SimCity 4 fan, and works at an Antarctic research station.

The weather in Portland is terrible. The hottest it got was 73 degrees and that was midnight. Pretty sad really....

I see according to the polls, things are cooling down. I see only 33% of voters are living in the hot zone. A change from 70% on another forum.

However a cold front came trhough, bringing temps into the low 90s

Today in my metro area, it was 107°F. Not a cloud in sight, but as the day progressed, many towering cumulonimbus clouds developed. The temps eventually dropped to about 100°, but the rain poured. Flash flood season is here, and has been like this for 3 days already. The lake is filling up, but still record levels. Now the forecast calls for a 90° high on the day school starts here in Las Vegas. There is actually a cool wave coming this way, so our 43 days of triple digit temps end on Monday. Usually in Texas there are very stubborn heat waves, so live with it as I do here in this desert oasis.

Good luck in school!

Today may have been the end of the heat wave! Today it got no higher than 90, meaning night time got no higher than 70. Yay! 364988687.gif

The morning high for us today was 76°F. Then it got hotter as the day progressed, but still feeling very fresh here. :P

Yesterday in Portland it got up to 80 degrees, it hasn't been that hot for two weeks.

Honestly I am wondering how hot you guys do have it, I mean, this is the coldest and wettest summer on record for about 25 years in Portland :P

I used to beat the heat with my great AC unit, but now the sun's heat is beating down on us because the cooling unit broke somehow.

I will be alright, but we are running out of money and I am afraid we will not be able to pay for such damages.

Well, I hope it will get fixed soon!

My parents had to replace the A/C recently. I hear "We simply don't have the money to do that" more often than I would like to, but at least we had the money to replace the A/C. We live in a hotel (still) -- We moved out of our house right after we replaced the unit. Right now, we don't have to worry about the A/C. 173736.gif

Dude, I wish I could do something.

you're lucky, guys, if we've got a good day we reach 15° celsius +wind+rain, but at weekend it shoud get better