Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acko

Cities: Skylines Screenshots thread

35 posts in this topic

Post any screenshots that you have of your Cities: Skylines cities here. I'll start with my very first town, "New Erwin", which now has reached 1k in population.

A1E3863640D84F2582B930DAAFF2BC48A147B8A0

(district map mode)

wow, great start to a new game !

thanks so much Aco for presenting these very first screens

Of cities sky lines :cool:

I wanted to see if I could build an interchange that I drive through several times a week. What do you think?

c8Ne6zH.jpg

It took about 10 minutes, I think I might rebuild this interchange and add it to the workshop!

Does the game name the neighborhoods? I love the neighborhood idea and that the game allows that.

The game gives a newly created district (or neighborhood) a generic name, and then you can rename it to personalize it if you like.

Great town cheese. And indeed, I love the curvy roads. I find myself freestyling with curvy roads instead of using straight roads more often then not these days :D

I'm unsure if I need an interchange yet. Not unless I end up upgrading that avenue to an expressway.

Yet another population goal reached, this time 65K. A view of the eastern skyline of the city from across the River Freedom.

E4C62F3274C492215CDF27997147E44100EAFF71

Are you using high density zoning yet? And also, are you sure your city is larger in size? I wasn't able to fit my whole city into a single overhead screenshot (which is why I did bird's eye), but it seems you were doing fine there :P