pupper_donut

(Unofficial) Simmania Minecraft Server

22 posts in this topic

Hello Simmania!

I recently got back into MC, and since we haven't had a community server in a while I figured I'd make my private server open to the rest of the site. Currently, it is survival only, and uses the un-modded vanilla server. You will need version 1.8 to join. For the IP, please send me a PM. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Josh, great news and idea about making your sever available to the rest of the community.

Also thanks for the posting of the additional MC pics..

That's a nice texture pack. The acacia looks great. The sheep faces look a little weird though.

Yes, me, TC, and probably marsh have seen it several times by now heading out to the nearby mega taiga. There's also 3 other ones on the west side of the map and 2 in the south.

That "pyramid structure" is an ocean monument which is usually underwater. It is on dry land on this world since god_donut set the sea level at 29y.

Their underside is a good mobspawn in the day, but otherwise its just a source of some pretty blocks and sponge and not much else. 

still really awesome, that also tells me that the area was supposed to be islands lol, terraformed class D planets :P (example: Mars)

By the way, has anyone found any Tiaga or snowy Forest Regions yet?

Thanks for the map. I see my next roadbuilding project now to the desert village in the south whatever the name of that one was. I still don't see a good easy direct route from Golden to Plainton though. Plainton is the one in the plains to the south of Sandhill.

you may need a bigger map given how far away jeroinheim is lol

also TC, if the unconnected village is plainton, I am further south across the mountains, if you build a road to plainton it will make it easier to construct one from jeroinheim to plainton, so I look forward to that.

yes really fantastic map pics Josh..

Especially i just love the larger map link pic,,,

really astonishing how large some of these MC game maps are..

I have been working on my town a bit, and now there is a road leading from plainton to jeroinheim, furthermore there is now a road form golden to plainton, so there is a path now from the spawn to my village.

I hope you guys will come check us out! I plan to build more as I can! ^_^

the road goes through F'thagan pass, which travels through the mountains of madness, Specifically between Nyarlethotep Peak and Mt C'thulhu.

Pictures below.

2015-11-27_19.00.51.png

2015-11-27_19.03.29.png

2015-11-27_19.04.39.png

2015-11-27_19.06.09.png

great looking road pics..

nice job on the construction of these roads.. spook