Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
audley

Long Time No See

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! My name is Tanner (though I go by Audley) and I am an old friend of Brian's going back to the Help Desk days of Simtropolis way back when. I know a few people on here from when I was more active in the community but I took a long hiatus from Sim City 4 to pursue other interests. Though recently I decided to purchase SC4 again and get back into it. I also play games such as Minecraft and Banished. I joined the forums hoping I can talk to some old friends and perhaps make some new ones. I'm 19 years old and I am a graphics artist who specializes in texture work. Eventually I want to go back to school to learn how to do more professional work and then some day work for one of my favorite game studios. So I hope I can be welcomed into the community like I was several years ago. Cheers.

Welcome back! I'm Aldini10, not sure if you know me or not already but we're looking forward to having you back.

Audley,

it is great to have you back in our community

As you well know , we go back a long ways from the old help desk days. But I never forgot you, and it makes me very happy that you have decided to return to be with us again.

I really like the plan that you have set out for your future, and i will be in the chat room any time you want to discuss that aspect. if only to offer "words of encouragement " as you pursue your path in life my friend.