Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Towncrafter

Towncrafter's Realms World

25 posts in this topic

I started a multiplayer world on Realms. Realms is Mojang's minecraft multiplayer server. I got one of those because I'm hoping that the lag is minimal. But we'll see. So far I've been the only one on it.

How Realms works is the person who wants to start the world buys a Realms account and starts a world and invites people to play on it. Nobody else has to pay. If you didn't get an invite then let me know your minecraft name and I might send you an invite.

It is survival and there are lots of animals but no villages closeby.

For anyone who wants to play on the world, please don't kill all the animals, start stocking them and breeding them so we can have even more animals. :D

I've been getting on this server on occasion. A road has been built from TC's place to mine. Meanwhile I'm still living in the stone age and have just now started basic mining :P

I have joined the server! :D I have began building my estate just outside of the village! I look forward to more time on the server, thank you TC for being an excellent host! :)

You're welcome Ceafus. Thank you for coming on and adding to the world. I thank everybody who's been on.

I bought just one month to see how it would go and I think I'll continue it another month.

You're Welcome! If you ever do open up donations, let me know! By the way, on the server, when you build your house are there property laws or more or less mutual respects that people know so that they won't mess with your house or land around it?

No property laws. Everybody knows to respect everybody else's house and land around it.

Awesome, that is the best kind of community! :D I will be on tonight, see you there!

Perhaps I'll get on sometime - I don't play much but I want to start more.

If you go to Abernathy, please do not kill the villagers. All the villagers in the other nearby town died so now the only ones left are in Abernathy.

3 hours ago, Darvince said:

If you go to Abernathy, please do not kill the villagers. All the villagers in the other nearby town died so now the only ones left are in Abernathy.

I believe that zombies did that, as one night I was farming, and was visited by 3 or 4 village zombies.

I made more villagers in Brussels. Have they all died again?

I usually turn off the villagers but since we're in survival I thought I'd leave them on in case somebody likes to trade with villagers.

I love trading with Villagers :D Thanks for bringing them back TC, I saw some of them in the town tonight when I was on. Or maybe I was in the wrong village?

Abernathy is the village with the fence and Brussels is the one with no fence. Perhaps we can build a fence. I like the fence to contain the villagers and keep them from wandering off.

Ah yes, I will donate supplies or whatever is needed to keep these little guys safe!! :D

yes this is quite interesting here this brussels citizen guy :)

In 1.9, zombie villagers spawn more frequently. I guess that's supposed to give you more opportunity to de-zombify one and keep a villager as a pet to trade with.