Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carlzilla

Hi all

7 posts in this topic

I'm new here. I've been playing city building games for ages (since SC2000 was a new thing), and have recently been really into Cities: Skylines. Hoping to start up a city journal soonish. It looks like there have been a few attempts at a "city council" type journal by members in the past, and hopefully I'll be able to create a good one as well.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Hi there, welcome to Simmania! I'm Aldini10, one of the site admins. I hope you have a good time around the site.

As Hika said before, feel free to enter our chat room anytime. If that's not your thing then just being around the forums is good enough. We did have a few attempts of the sort before but none really ever took off. Hopefully something similar can work soon.

Welcome to the site! :D

I am Ceafus88, just Ceafus if you want. :) I am the global moderator here, if you have any trouble, just report it to me or one of the admins. :)

If you need anything, just feel free to shoot any of us a PM, we will happily answer any questions you have! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I would like to welcome Carlzilla to the site !

and i hope you will drop by our chat for a visit with us ..

Brian

Welcome to Simmania Carlzilla, it's great to have someone here who still remembers the old days, back when maxis was king and will wright was a genius of gaming.

seriously though I look forward to seeing what you create here and best of luck too ya!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0