Sign in to follow this  
OmniBLACK

Omni's Cities XXL/XL Showcase

Nice collection of pics here..

I always like the quality and realism of the graphics in XL,

.. and you showed off those aspects well with this latest Pic - set..

brian

Yea, I have my gripes as well though for the most part it runs smoothly for me. Still lots to be desired but since I can never get Cities: Skylines to work properly this'll have to do.

I still LOVE Cities XL/XXL no matter what.

The graphics are quite nice, however the gameplay falls short for me. I find it quite unbalanced and not to mention full of bugs. That said, I still played it a decent amount as it did have some aspects that were quite fun and interesting.

Another small update of La Junta.

Just been slowly adding into details such as bushes and trees and plazas. trying to fill in dead spaces as best as I can. I know it's hard to tell how much of the city has dead space from ground level but meh

9a1v15.jpg14e42h2.jpg

1z1s4z5.jpg

qowrom.jpg

1zn4o4l.jpg

Well since I don't have a highway system in place and it's only 1000-2000 citizens I'd say the traffic is moderate. I know it looks like it's more populated than it is but I haven't added to many residential areas. But that'll soon change.

I have noticed there is not a great deal of repetitive buildings coming up everywhere. This is very pleasing to me as my cities are just mirrors of the next block over, and having to manage this is much more of a problem than I thought it would be. Realism in your work has been paramount and your cities are coming out incredibly well, keep those pictures coming!