Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aldini10

Aldini's C:S Works

59 posts in this topic

@bben, what you're seeing is a mash up of both data views you mentioned from SC4. The pie chart is a mod that I've installed, which shows the total amount of traffic using the selected segment of roadway in the instant you clicked on it. The red lines are the paths of the vehicles that are shown on the chart.

The data view shown where everything is white is part of the vanilla game. This shows the volume of traffic. If you look on the top of the picture you can see my highway there is reaching moderate traffic volume (orange).

So I've done some more zoning and have extended the highway quite a bit.

bVXinEo.png

This new development prompted finishing up some service interchanges. Expressway usage is now much higher than before, with most vehicles (about 85%) being cars.

1R6ZIo1.png

This image shows the new highway extension, finally connecting the local freeway to the regional roadway.

DqtpEXz.png

Obviously, it's under construction. The parkway leading south is intended to incite more development on the other side of the river.

gtBRyTU.png

More work will continue later on...

Aldini,

I am both impressed by your appearance of your highway systems + also the way you handle the functionality. That sharp engineer mind of yours is very impressive really in providing solutions to your traffic-related issues. Josh has a similar ability.

aldini,

Really nice T- interchange, I tend to build a lot of those in sc4 myself..

but I really like the "look" of it next to the river there. Interesting set up !

Your city's very realistic looking, I love it. 

And those highway corners... such soft curves... so.... sensual...