Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitarmansuperstar

Yet Unnamed British Nation Project

7 posts in this topic

Just posting a few shots from a new nation project i'm working on. Will be modeled after the UK/Ireland. But I wanted to play around with Skylines before I got too far into the whole backstory. Haven't even named anything yet. Just determined that the capital city has some stuff in some places so far.

Part of the interchange featuring the airport access road and the cross town tunnel.

GNf0FS.jpg

y05pdn.jpg

Full picture detailing the interchange between the ring road, Industrial complex,Retail Park, and main airport entrance.

ryxnZT.jpg

Small stadium for a lower division football side.

9tOIfz.jpg

Capital District

jNSPen.jpg

National Police Headquarters.

SIsRfX.jpg

Shot taken from near the Large Stadium, home to one of the nation's top Premier League Clubs. Detailing much of the old city.

9dTNP6.jpg

Unnamed City International Airport

aeBChz.jpg

Royal Palace in the Old City, home to the Royal Family.

qzN7nW.jpg

Overhead shot with all parts of the City.

I'll be working on everything in the next few weeks and will get everything worked out.

That looks great. The overhead shot that includes all parts of the city really looks like a British city. Is your city on the mouth of a river?

14 minutes ago, Towncrafter said:

That looks great. The overhead shot that includes all parts of the city really looks like a British city. Is your city on the mouth of a river?

Thank you, and yes. It's a map of Dublin. I did some terraforming around where Bull Island is in real life with the Airport.

wow, will,

great set of CS pics here !

Really shows you have learned to play this game quite well in a relatively short time frame

So I love the layout of the city but I'm kinda curious how do you go from being stuck in the classic SC4 block style building into the freeform? I'm still hung up on the grid when I see other people making amazing looking cities like this. Btw the airport is sweet!