Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ceafus 88

Ceafus Paints Stuff

7 posts in this topic

I just thought I would start a thread where I showcase some of the race cars I have painted. :)

C46zB7O.jpg

vxixPun.jpg

O1XFQIZ.jpg

ZiN9Gxe.jpg

iTeXqX8.jpg

CSQuTJU.png

WXqdmRx.png

More to come later. :)

Thank you TC! I appreciate the kind words, racecars are something I have always been interested in my whole life and it's uplifting to hear I have a spark that mean going somewhere some day!

wow clayton !!!

I doubt there are few who could have painted these cars better than you !

Very impressive my friend .. I have seen your work from time to time, but it is sooo nice

to see a full collection of your superb work all in one single posting like this...... and also great

idea for a new thread as well...I look forward to seeing you in chat later on today ..

8 hours ago, pupper_donut said:

These are indeed highly lifelike. What game are these from?

Thank you! All of these are actually 3d renderings of the models from a mod that goes in the game, but the game itself is Nascar Racing 2003 Edition. Imagine that, the last great  racing sim with a large modding community was created in 2003, just like one of the last great city building sims with a large modding community. :P

32 minutes ago, bben said:

wow clayton !!!

I doubt there are few who could have painted these cars better than you !

Very impressive my friend .. I have seen your work from time to time, but it is sooo nice

to see a full collection of your superb work all in one single posting like this...... and also great

idea for a new thread as well...I look forward to seeing you in chat later on today ..

Thank you as well! I will have more coming as I paint more after finals are over, hopefully some new stuff. :)