Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Great (not so great) City of Charleston

56 posts in this topic

So again, as soon as I opened it up we had a random earth quake hit the city. Striking near the Eastern side of the city. Take out some road ways, part of a roundabout and some rail track. 

4onpPSS.jpg 

However though, I really like the way the close up looks now with this small ditch dug into it with the trees. I'm considering running some canals and dig more ditches to allow more water flow in and around the city. Not sure, what do y'all think? 

t88XqD9.jpg 

jg8L00K.jpg 

After rebuilding

iaLpWMN.jpg 

So the following picture was actually taken minutes before the earth quake struck. You can see the way the roadways and railways were laying before they got destroyed. Also a new district is being built out here! 

HAIG16G.jpg 

dmBCRDc.jpg 

And lastly I now have a metro running below most of the city that is all connected so citizens can travel almost the whole city via public transport! 

14 hours ago, 7499275 said:

I'm considering running some canals and dig more ditches to allow more water flow in and around the city. Not sure, what do y'all think? 

Yes , I really like this idea..

Again a nice set of both before and after disaster pics showing the effects of an earthquake in CS

I think the new Metro you built should have a global positive effect on traffic overall in the city now..

But please continue to keep us posted on your traffic situation, Rock ,

Thanks Brian

So guys, I need some opinions, what should I do to this open "park" area to liven it up a little? 

TkUkMiZ.jpg 

dsmFIFM.jpg 

Nice little shoreline progress, tax income is actually becoming crazy. 

58L3BAQ.jpg 

This picture I really wish I had it set to night time for this shot, I think its my favorite picture out of this whole city of mine so far. Fdl5y9D.jpg 

4 hours ago, 7499275 said:

So guys, I need some opinions, what should I do to this open "park" area to liven it up a little? 

Ya i guess  because i dont play CS, it would be kinda hard to give you much advice on the park..eh ?

but otherwise Rock, I really do appreciate the lovely set of pics you posted from the game and also the way you are so dedicated to making your CJ entries and the regularity in which you do so my friend..

So due to my upcoming leave I figured why the hell not... Didn't get a before and after pic because my game crashed when 15 asteroids struck the city... At the same time. 

1KdRUIr.jpg 

9m3Rf7E.jpg 

zpVsNN6.jpg 

8xcI1Hu.jpg 

EywZdWS.jpg 

n5Ix3oR.jpg 

6y8VhwW.jpg 

H0NRKSj.jpg 

Eh2HHti.jpg 

Some people want to watch the world burn.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0