Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Brick in the Mall

6 posts in this topic

So guys I found this game on Christmas day on Steam, thanks to the winter sale I got it for dirt cheap. It was worth a lot more than I paid for it in my opinion. If you like the art style of "Prison Architect" and some of the gameplay mechanics of it mixed with a more tycoon style game this is the game for you! Essentially you start out with a large portion of land with 1 road for access and a starting bank account of 200k which can be changed from the starting menu. The whole goal is to make a mall, or a bunch of stores kinda like a plaza format, its your choice! Now the game is still early access which means it is not finished yet and many gameplay mechanics are still not in the game. However... It is still amazing. If anyone is interested I'd recommend checking it out. 

Well the game was just updated and if anyone actually was interested in checking this videos out I'm up to episode 6 of just this game. I just haven't been posting here and spamming up the thread with embedded videos. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0