Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruce

Milestone Thread

242 posts in this topic

This is the place to brag about your milestones, related to Simmania!

I'll start with...

100 POSTS!

EDIT: A quick pic...

sm10010.png

And for lulz...

smover10.png

Reaching 500 posts a few weeks back. (I've never really been a heavy poster anywhere, so 500 is big for me. I'm at somewhere around 650 at Simtropolis. )

apparently the site's new record for most people online has gone unnoticed (even by me 777359.gif )

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm

cheeseguy, if you stopped posting here for like 2 years you would still have more posts than everyone here :P

761 posts! :P

Cheeze you need to seriously lay off those posts a bit, I left for a month and you had, like, 600, and I come back and you have more than twice that many :P

I got one... Permit! and for once, the first time i'm in a vehicle, I didn't crash it :P

1. Crashed little battery powered toy car into ivy or whatever it was along pool fence.

2. Crashed Lawnmower and tried to burn down garage from a stuck throttle and being crashed into a Trash can against the wall

3. flew over the handle bars and had a slide on my pocketbike.

yay 26721.gif

8000 posts is a huge milestone for the community. It's approaching a bigger one -- 10,000, which is a nice milestone. It's marking Simmania as a major SC4 fansite, as far as major fansites go for us as members here. :P

lol.gif you guys are probably gonna be great drivers, all you need is practice 26721.gif you know like everything else.