Sign in to follow this  
mayorm

Leaving/ Returning Thread

Broccoli.. :P

I got that a lot in ST Chat. It's actually a tree from the Sims 3... *I suppose my bad editing ruins it* xD

Anyway, thanks guys! I had a great time, and I'm back to annoy you all! :twisted:

K50    1

That and I think my presence here is nothing more than an annoyance.
You were the best of us. You were far from an annoyance.

I hope you reconsider. I'll certainly miss you and I know I'm not alone when I say that.

What?!

Cheeseguy, you are far from annoying. You are a valueable part of our community and I wish you the best of luck with everything. It has been an honor to have you be a part of our community, and you will certainly be missed by all of us. You have done so much for us here, helped us reach milestones, made us all jealous of your post count, and more importantly were a great person to interact with. I am sad to see you leave us, and I certainly hope you can visit us, and stop by and say hello sometime. Hopefully the new Simcity will rekindle your Simcity spirits in 2013.

Best of luck with all that you do, and thank you for all that you have done 364988687.gif

-Mayorm

p.s. now it won't be fun trying to catch you in the posting race 523789.gif

Cheesey, we're all going to miss your presence here in the forums, I really hope that you decide to visit us as often as you can!

Best of luck with everything in the future, as I say, I really hope you can visit as much as you can!

It will be really hard to see you leave, Cheeseguy, but I understand that real life is more important. I had the same problem last year when, for time reasons, I just needed to leave for a while. I hope that things will improve for you, and of course we'd love to see you stop in every once in a while.

-Blakesterville

Cheese, I totally understand when RL takes gets busy and difficult. I also want to echo what the members above me posted, when I say that you are definitely not an annoyance at all. You are the one of the most active members on this site, and have helped keep it alive so it can see its three year anniversary.

Also, I want to personally thank you for your input during our team meeting the other day. You expressed your thoughts and experiences in a professional manner, and after talking with various members of the team after the meeting, we all really took your advice to heart. You're always welcome at any of the meetings, if you ever have time to stop by. 26721.gif

-Edge