Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

Leaving/ Returning Thread

197 posts in this topic

Yea he probably forgot about us...

*img clipped!*

He seems to do that... just leave a gentle reminder at ST. You did that for me with Holt District. :P

LOL I told you I'm on vacation (I did reminders at ST):P I'll be back full starting Monday the 26th! (which is... :P)

but yes, I'm back :P

I'm not going to be very active over the next 2 weeks. I've got a lot going on in RL which will occupy a lot of my time. I'll try to come by and say hi every once in a while, but won't be anywhere near as active as usual.

Nominate for the SMPCAs before you leave! :P

I'll be back about the day before the deadline, don't worry. :P

I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. I sense people are tired of me being around here. Whatever.

What gave you that idea? I don't think anyone here is tired of you.

Hope to see you around again, though. 26721.gif

I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. I sense people are tired of me being around here. Whatever.

Nobody is tired of you here man, Simmania is probably the most friendly, user oriented sc4 community on the entire web. If there is a user bugging you, or giving you a hard time, just let staff know, they are great people, and will work something out. I hope to see you back soon, till then have a safe New Years.

They've all said it well. We are glad to have you here, and do hope you'll stay with us. You've become a big member here very quickly, and there's a lot to say for that, no doubt. 26721.gif

happy holidays

-blakesterville