Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

Leaving/ Returning Thread

197 posts in this topic

I'm not going to say anything that hasn't been said, but we all liked you here, you're going to be missed 26721.gif

You've become a big member here very quickly

I was quicker :P

Ow why you leave? You have been great to have around. I wasn't too mean was I? jk :P

I wasn't around when you joined us, and I'm sorry to hear you think that we don't want you around, because I think we all do want you around here. I hope that even if you leave you will drop by and say hi once in awhile, as I (try) to do.

Well... I'm back from vacation, just now. Good news, except that we were in a 5-car accident on I40 just east of Memphis. And that our car is pretty much totaled. Not our fault, the only injuries in our car are a gash under my eye and my sister's busted lip. We left our car at a AAA location in Memphis and took a rental car home. We were the third car of the 5 in a line stretching under the Canada Road overpass, and held up traffic into Memphis for over 2 hours and into rush hour. Traffic was coming to a sudden stop, and all involved were safely braked, until a man in a so-called "creeper van" plowed at 50 mph into the old Lincoln of the woman behind us. She was propelled forward, of course, smashing into the back of my family's Honda Odyssey. The whole bottom crumpled, back bumper completely gone, front of her car crushed. We bump into the BMW X3 in front of us, and he hits the brand-new 2013 Toyota Sienna in front of him. Toyota has a few scratches, not too noticeable, definitely driveable. Unfortunately, the BMW's battery is in the back, so naturally, it was destroyed and his car, well relatively unharmed, had to be towed. Ours lasted just long enough to pull off the top of the Lincoln behind us so that the woman could get out of her car. Her car is most definitely totaled, but none of the people in the four front cars were injured more than superficially. The man who hit us, on the other hand, had to be taken to the hospital. First, the front of the van looked like it was no longer there. Second, there was a 5000-pound roll of wire halfway through the windshield. He had been (illegally) transporting it and misjudged the stopping distance due to the extra weight, and will likely pay big time for both of those, both in money and in health. Fortunately, the luggage we were carrying in the back that was smashed in had been nothing but clothes, so although there are two destroyed suitcases, all of our valuables, Christmas gifts, and clothing itself are fine. We don't know how the situation will turn out yet, but it looks like we're all going to be fine.

Glad your okay Costa, seemed like a pretty eventful vacation :P

Good luck with the car!

Glad to hear you and your family as well as others are safe 364988687.gif

Hopefully this doesn't carry over into the New Year 26721.gif

Ow why you leave? You have been great to have around. I wasn't too mean was I? jk :P

Uh yeah. I showed you nothing but respect on The Kingdom (when it was up). Never was mean, never took a crap on you like you did on me here. As Lt. Costello said on Miami Vice, "Come to my face correct, or don't come at it at all."

Uh yeah. I showed you nothing but respect on The Kingdom (when it was up). Never was mean, never took a crap on you like you did on me here. As Lt. Costello said on Miami Vice, "Come to my face correct, or don't come at it at all."

I don't think he meant any disrespect by this, kojak. By the look of it, he was trying to lighten the mood, not insult you. I haven't seen any disrespect from any member to another. If you feel differently about any case, feel free to PM myself or the admins and we can discuss it further.

I don't believe Republicmaster was trying to insult from the look of it Kojak. Once again I'm sorry you feel like anyone has direspectd you here, if you would like to PM me about why you feel this way, I'll be glad to see it doesn't happen again. 26721.gif

So you may have noticed I have been barely around the last week, and that'll apply next week too. Finals ;)

I'll be active next weekend though!

I need to leave till the 15th feb caused of RL stuff (exams) which is much more importand then anything SC related.

Best regards,

meister 26721.gif

I may be less active than normal off and on for the next month, month and a half. Midterms are coming up as are mid-semester projects. Yay... :P

I'll be offline until Monday guys, make sure Blake and Link don't go crazy while I'm gone :P

I'll be offline until Monday guys' date=' make sure Blake and Link don't go crazy while I'm gone :P[/quote']

Since the Refrigerator is gone, the steamroller will crush us instead OH NOES!!! :P

Come back soon K50 :P

I'll be offline until Monday guys' date=' make sure Blake and Link don't go crazy while I'm gone :P[/quote']

They can't stop us! Mwuhahahaha *cough* *cough* ahem...

What I meant to say was see ya later. :P

Double post, oh my. :P

My inactivity streak will continue for the next few weeks. More midterms, midterm projects, job stuff and other RL are making for an interesting time. :P