Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

Leaving/ Returning Thread

197 posts in this topic

It has been going well. Cheese moved us to dedicated hosting as 5.0, and activity has been greater than ever in the last year or so.

LOL Thanks guys! How is the site lately? :P

You sir, have missed a lot. You should come join the chat sometime in the evening hours. :P

Sorry I haven't been active for a while. Just posting this to update you guys on my life right now. I'm walking, and everything's fine. I'll see you around, soon enough :P

I guess I'll throw in this update about me here. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead and I'm glad to see the site is still going strong and you've even updated yet again :) I have been somewhat involved in SimCity 4 playing a little bit here and there and watching YouTube videos on it in my free time. Other than that not much is going of interest except work and other life related things. I might try to get an update of my Developer Diary released in the coming weeks but I'm not sure if that will happen for sure. Like I said I'm still alive lol! I'll try to get on and post more when I start to lurk lol.

-Mayorm

I guess I'll throw in this update about me here. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead and I'm glad to see the site is still going strong and you've even updated yet again :) I have been somewhat involved in SimCity 4 playing a little bit here and there and watching YouTube videos on it in my free time. Other than that not much is going of interest except work and other life related things. I might try to get an update of my Developer Diary released in the coming weeks but I'm not sure if that will happen for sure. Like I said I'm still alive lol! I'll try to get on and post more when I start to lurk lol.

-Mayorm

Matt!! It's been ages. This place has changed a lot since you last visited. Good to see you're around. :P

really glad your back ACO !

we had a really nice time in chat this morning :D

I am back once again from a 2 month "summer break" from SM. Looking forward to getting back into the general scheme of things here.