Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

Leaving/ Returning Thread

197 posts in this topic

Sorry I haven't been active for a while. Just posting this to update you guys on my life right now. I'm walking, and everything's fine. I'll see you around, soon enough :P

I guess I'll throw in this update about me here. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead and I'm glad to see the site is still going strong and you've even updated yet again :) I have been somewhat involved in SimCity 4 playing a little bit here and there and watching YouTube videos on it in my free time. Other than that not much is going of interest except work and other life related things. I might try to get an update of my Developer Diary released in the coming weeks but I'm not sure if that will happen for sure. Like I said I'm still alive lol! I'll try to get on and post more when I start to lurk lol.

-Mayorm

I guess I'll throw in this update about me here. Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead and I'm glad to see the site is still going strong and you've even updated yet again :) I have been somewhat involved in SimCity 4 playing a little bit here and there and watching YouTube videos on it in my free time. Other than that not much is going of interest except work and other life related things. I might try to get an update of my Developer Diary released in the coming weeks but I'm not sure if that will happen for sure. Like I said I'm still alive lol! I'll try to get on and post more when I start to lurk lol.

-Mayorm

Matt!! It's been ages. This place has changed a lot since you last visited. Good to see you're around. :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0