Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acko

Aco makes maps... Attempt Uno!

16 posts in this topic

Here I will showcase the current and future maps I have made. I'll start with the one's I've released on the STEX (under the my Simtropolis username):

Fairfield

A 16x32 map with VERY rugged coastlines. Out of all of my maps, this has to be one of the most realistic.

Glen River Watershed

A mediocre map. Features a river and even a canyon.

Kalinium Bay

It's all in the name.

And the Filecave:

Bretton Valley

you could do a rar file, and explain how to unzip it in the readme or description.

windows really needs default rar functionality 173736.gif

You can only upload zip or 7z files to the file cave.

About the crazy 2 MB limit at the file cave, it's the php POST upload limit for the host. We are allowed to have larger files on the server, but php cannot upload them, which obviously gets in the way of the automatic upload form. For technical reasons, larger files must be uploaded manually.

I'm working on seeing if I can move the filecave to my HWG server, which has a 7mb limit. I apologize for the inconvience, and hope to solve this ridiculous 2 mb limit soon. I can also enable .rar uploads as soon as I get the chance. 26721.gif

-Blake

About the crazy 2 MB limit at the file cave, it's the php POST upload limit for the host. We are allowed to have larger files on the server, but php cannot upload them, which obviously gets in the way of the automatic upload form. For technical reasons, larger files must be uploaded manually.

I'm working on seeing if I can move the filecave to my HWG server, which has a 7mb limit. I apologize for the inconvience, and hope to solve this ridiculous 2 mb limit soon. I can also enable .rar uploads as soon as I get the chance. 26721.gif

-Blake

A bit of a bump, but, thanks mate! It looks like the site has been redesigned, so I'll have a look at it when I upload my new map 26721.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0