Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pupper_donut

The Banhammer

393 posts in this topic

With Blake's permission, The Banhammer, a new and improved version of "If You Could Ban Someone" is now here. The original game has been locked as it seems that the two cannot coexist.

Rules:

You simply state a reason for banning anyone in the forums.

The twist is, the person or people who has the best reason for banning will be "banhammered" and will be unable to play during the next round. And will have this on their profile. And in their posts:

BANNHAMMER.png

The last person to have received the banhammer will determine who it falls on next.

The banhammer falls randomly most of the time outside of a time frame. It just likes to randomly go splat! :P [/endquotingsimlink]

The idea came after Blake saw this game on another site (namely CSGforums) where it was very popular.

Alright, so let's start. Someone ban me, don't be shy, come on...

Banned for having a smiley in your signature that isn't ":P"

:P

The admins will determine who the banhammer falls on (link will be happy to have that job :P)

How did you know? :P

I believe Simlink should be banned because he enjoys banning people and running the banhammer. This is unacceptable for an administrator :P

This weekend, we will be deciding who has the honors of getting the banhammer. 364988687.gif

Banned for thinking its fun to ban people. As an administrator, you should know better than that :P

btw, the person who was banhammered cannot post until the banhammer is lifted off of them. 26721.gif

Banned because every time I see that taco avatar it makes me hungry, so I think of refrigerators which makes me think of the great K50's fridge vs. my steamroller phase this past summer. :P

Banned for posting 3 bans on 2 members who aren't banned of which 2 are the same(btw, I still think that muscular horse walking on two legs is odd). :P

Who the banhammer will fall on next is being determined as 10 bans (well 11, we were a little slow this time around :P) have been posted.

Watch out, it likes to just randomly go SPLAT! :P