Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

New Members Introductions

317 posts in this topic

Wanted to expand my city journal a bit more than my last one... knew some people here already from ST and SS, so thought I would present my CJ here when it's done soon. Nice website! Glad to be here

Hey im saathoff. Im from the Alliance of Independent Nations, where im the president 26721.gif If you want to visit it heres the link: www.aoin.eu ---- Im also the runner of the SimSports Football League. #1 rated football league according to ST. SFL was runner-up for a trixie. I also co-run AIFF. Which is a football(Soccer) federation like FIFA. Ill prolly get those leagues going up on here too 26721.gif

Heyho.

I guess some of you know me, for all the others:

Heyho, I'm Skimbo, I'm playing SC4 regulary since it's release (But I'm active in the forums since mid '09), I live in Austria and like golf & Dragons.

You may know me from:

(SC4 sites):

Simtrop, Sc4D (well, that's standard)

The Sim Forum, Xforen (both german forums)

(CXL sites):

CitiesXS.net(german), Generation City (french), Simtropolis (yes, also in the CXL forums), CXL.ru(russian), CXL.com (the old official site, no longer avaiable)

It was Skimbo too, but I joined late (april'09) and did not make a lot of posts in the english forums, mostly in the german ones.

And thx for the nice welcome, guys 26721.gif

Oh, ok, cool. I joined in late 2008 I think. CXL looked so cool, but the beta really turned me off.

Edit: This is the 1000th post on Sim Mania!!!! icon_cheers.png

capturefk.jpg

Hello all.

My name is Aldini10. Some of you might know me from SC4Devotion, Simtropolis, or SimCity Community, where all my screen names will always be the same. I live in USA, and I play SimCity 4 every chance I can get.

I am trying to create a successful metropolis, in which all other attempts failed. My largest city was 50,000 in population and I hope to create a thriving city within this website to show you all.

I can't wait to browse around this website! It looks high quality and promising!

Well done, mayorm in creating a great website!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0