Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayorm

New Members Introductions

317 posts in this topic

26721.gif Thanks all.

Skimbo, I named a city after you because at the moment I don't have any creative names to think of now. Yes, I will have a great time here! Thanks.

mayorm I will enjoy creating a city, I will show you all! I've visited New Chandler, looks challenging and all, but I will not go against such a monsterously great city.

Thanks Wacky32. I will visit your baseball cup and see what's going on, but for now thanks on congratulatulating me. I've never been congratsed before, so I thank you.

I hope to see you all around!

Skimbo, I named a city after you because at the moment I don't have any creative names to think of now. Yes, I will have a great time here! Thanks.

Lol, this was unexpected, but I like it

(But now I've gotta invite you to read my CJ 364988687.gif) Linkie in my sig vv

Wow, that was fast! Skimbo, yes even I found it unexpected. lol.gif

I will see your cj after I plonk this post on this here website. Oh, look at that! Here it is!

Skimbo, your cj is amazing, I like the small villas along the golf holes. I also love your avatar. Where'd you get it?

My Ava? Thats difficult, I found it somewhere on my hard drive....

The only thing I can tell you is that it's a drawing of a Tatoo and that I like it.

Maybe you find it whn you search after dragon tatoo, but I guess there is only a little chanche, just too many results.

Hm, But If I come home after this weekend I can upload it on a image hoster and PM you the link....

Oh well, against all habits, let me introduce myself. 364988687.gif

No wait, myself is me on SC4D and ST, not here :oops: . So let me introduce Simarillion. icon_bounce.gif

Some of you may now me as Mod from SimcityMP, from CSG, SimForum, SM, or, as myself, from SC4D and ST.

Nice Site you guys got here, congratulations. Glad to have joined. 364988687.gif

Hi Josh_riddle obviously I'm mayorm, I am the founder and current admin of Simmania, and it is great to se ya here 364988687.gif

I will look into that little probvlem you are having. Thanks for reporting it.

Simarillion- I'm glad that even though we don't have downloads or custom content available here, you still enjoy being here. 523789.gif (tears of joy)

Edit: I checked it out, when entering the year type in 1996 then it works. if you type in 96 then it says "Sorry, this site doesn't except people older than 99 years of age." icon_scratch.png Which is wierd because I never set the birthday to say that.

Welcome to the site, Josh! I am enjoying this site very well like I would usually do with any other website. i kinda got bored of Simtropolis and sc4devotion and came here to get away from the urban sites.

I hope you like the site! 455393.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0