Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acko

Aco's First MC World Tour

92 posts in this topic

Go Wither!

I actually MIGHT be getting my computer in a couple of weeks, then I have to assemble it and all that fun stuff. xD

Hmm... My server isn't being used very much anymore, so I'm thinking I might host a UHC match. Perhaps just for Simmania members. (I'd actually really like that, a small community UHC :P) If you are interested, then just tell me :P. Not sure when it will be if I do follow through, though.

Scrap that idea, I think I'm just going to turn my server into a creative server, if anybody is interested. The reason I'm throwing around ideas like this btw is because I really don't want this to be a waste of cash :P

Alright, I guess I'll detail more about what the building code is like and stuff. I'm aiming to actually build pretty lifelike here (modern style, with skyscrapers and freeways and stuff). I think the server will be public; But the IP will only be posted here. I may or may not include Bukkit in the deal... depends on wether this becomes successful or not. I'll post the IP soon.

Due to inactivity, and general disinterest on my part, on the 24th September, the server will no longer be up. If you want the world download, here it is: []

Reviving this empty shell. How is everybody liking 1.7? Since, you know, it's literally the update that changed the world.

One thing I've noticed is that my performance has decreased significantly. Not sure if it's because of my PC, or because MC is really getting more resource intensive.

The new snapshots added a Twitch streaming feature. I'm not sure about this, because there are much better alternatives in software like Xsplit out there.