Sign in to follow this  
pupper_donut

Show Us Your Interchanges!

K50    1

ISC Session is a Simlympic thing. But yours should have to bow down to mine because yours is a T-interchange and mine is a 4-direction, and right in the middle of town.

Here is another picture that is MUCH OLDER but shows the entire thing. This is when I just finished it and before the HK high-rise grew on one side.

ncisc13header.jpg

Nice interchanges! I could recommend to Josh that he downloaded a slope mod for the RHW. I think Ennedi's mod from over at SC4D covers the RHW, but I'm not sure. I'll upload some of my interchanges some other time..

Meister1235: I don't think I could make an interchange that smoothly. I also found it interesting that it works with two-lane roads.

Joshriddle_1234: How did you get that lightning effect?

thanks guys 364988687.gif

skimbo- well I would have acceleration lanes but the terrain and the way the city has developed around it doesn't allow for those. Plus that is the first interchange I ever made with RHW.

@ brenn21: Very nice, I like the merge lanes.

Here are some of mine...

trumpetinterchange2.jpg

A trumpet interchange. If the new RHW-6 bridges will be released by Choco when he comes back to SC4, I'll be able to upgrade the interchange from MIS to RHW-4.

spuiinterchange1.jpg

Here's an old SPUI interchange of mine.

rhw2.jpg

Here's another interchange of mine. The main highway goes from west-south and the east road continues into the city.

And, finally... here's a very old mod I stumbled across...

htc2l.jpg

Yes... they're pre-made RHW junctions for the RHW v2.0 which was released about 4 years ago. Unfortunately, the junctions are eyecandy only and are not functional.

Sam =)

Here's a new interchange that I made. The interchange connects two highways, one from the West/East and the other that is going North/South. It's an odd Directional T-Interchange, but that's what I like... btw hopefully I'll be able to start a new CJ here this week...

newpatrickjun2045412999.png

A different angle of the interchange (SIH-SimIntercity Highway 1 and SIH 101). I'll explain my numbering system in my diary 26721.gif

newpatrickjun1245412999.png