Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pupper_donut

Show Us Your Interchanges!

148 posts in this topic

Cheese: I hope you have a lot of signs around that initerchange. :P

Boy- If i was on one like that- I'd have o throw in the towel and find another way around

How complex, cheese :P. DFWA is a big mess when it comes to its road system, so one cannot simply find that interchange by looking at google maps :P

Couldn't get a southbound to eastbound ramp in there.. but there's a corridor nearby that takes you to the eastbound side though.

Well it'd be difficult because of the wide curve of the trumpet, and the fact that it's on a slope instead of a ramp, but I'll see

um.. the trumpet goes down a slope that I did with a ground lifter piece.. instead of a transition ramp.. the ground itself is flat :P

Couldn't get a southbound to eastbound ramp in there.. but there's a corridor nearby that takes you to the eastbound side though.

Like I said at Simopsis, makes sense then. 26721.gif

well I'm happy with it so leave me alone..
I never said it looked bad :P

I made an interchange that I call a Triangle interchange, even though I think it's really called a Y or a T or something like that.

I don't use RHW much but sometimes I want highways and I needed this type of interchange. I tried to follow a guide that had diagonals crossing diagonals. Argh, is all I have to say about that. It was a deconverting mess, that was.

So, I started thinking about how I could make one of these interchanges without diagonals and then I made one on a test city tile. I know it's missing mis textures at two places, but this is just the prototype and not the real thing in the city tile I want this in.

And now, after all those endless words :P ...

090612-triangle_interchange.jpg

Nothing special, just a normal trumpet interchange that all of my motorway T-junctions seem to be.

trumpet1r.jpg

Not the best quality, I resized it quickly.

This is before eyecandy.