Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pupper_donut

Show Us Your Interchanges!

148 posts in this topic

Ya Aldini ,

like I told you in chat I really love the curves the same as tc

In chat you showed a bit closer zoom though..

I'm amazed by the flexibility the RHW mod has these days, it would have been impossible to make this interchange a few years ago. This one took a while to build, but it works and is quite compact. No decoration though, I'm not so good at that.

0o8LT9Q.jpg

s73v37U.jpg

Edited by Aldini10

This looks good. You put a lot of work into terraforming and raising the land. Nice job with the overpasses.

wow im blown away by this aldini,

this is the best interchange ive seen in a long long time.

As an engineering prospect noone though is too surprised by this :)

Thanks to NAM 33's awesome flexibility and new flexfly pieces, I was able to construct this t interchange.

Yr1fCXf.png

This is amazing  aldini!

I see a diagonal to straight curve under an overpass, that's neat. :)

I was looking through my old SC4 images and found this old interchange system. These avenues really needed to connect to the highway so I had to come up with this collector system. I later found out about the endless commuter bug so it was pretty much a waste of time and money :(. It's a mosaic so here's the link. http://i.imgur.com/ZNwMU7n.jpg

wow, this was a fantastic effort here..

one of your best media accomplishments here for sure !

I had cities adjacent to this one all connected with a highway system, looping back into this city. Sims would exit this city through this highway and continue in the next city, continually commuting (as per the name of the bug) through the other cities and contributing to traffic demands. There were thousands of vehicles and they would never reach their destinations.

Bryan,

as I mentioned to you in chat also.. Great looking interchange you created via sandbox mode..

This shows you have quite a bit of ability to create interchanges !

and also as the NAM is still growing in content , I think your going to enjoy the future still on transit - oriented Sc4..

I like it a lot. I just have never understood why majority of players of any city building game tend to build large interchanges? I prefer mine smaller and tighter so more crap can be packed in around them. But that's beside the point, where is the RL version located? Looks like something Florida would build.