bben

transit mania- ville

559 posts in this topic

Nice work, I cannot wait to see how things develop around it as well as how the stations will affect it.

Ocean View Surpasses   ( 330,000) Population

Clayton thanks for your comment !

The population has really started to go through another big increase period.

I am thinking it has to be due in part to the new area of the city which has been built to test the RTMT , 3 Tile wide stations -

Lq067z.jpg

Sorry to butt in, Brian, with a comment that has more to do with the RTMT stations testing than with the development of your city: in the picture of your last post, the station on the right is a bus+subway combo for AVE-6, rather than for TLA-7, right?

9 hours ago, pierreh said:

Sorry to butt in, Brian, with a comment that has more to do with the RTMT stations testing than with the development of your city: in the picture of your last post, the station on the right is a bus+subway combo for AVE-6, rather than for TLA-7, right?

Yes, I have a mix of testing environments and stations involving at times both the TLA-7 + AVE- 6 stations..

I also have better news this morning Pierre, in that I have made further progress regarding the AVE- 6 regular stations :o

I now have the Subway AVE- 6 subway station fully function and with underground subway square quite visible...

More details later on in our usual RTMT threads

Thanks for your post here my friend !

Ocean View Surpasses   ( 400,000) Population

oZakQ9.jpg

Surprisingly traffic still seems under pretty good control..

Just a few spots here and there are in the red. But no big network stretches are all that congested so far..

Very nice! SInce I spot a stretch of AVE-6 and TLA-7 in the middle of the pictuee, with 2 visible RTMT stations on the TLA-7 part: is this also where you test the new stations?

5 hours ago, pierreh said:

Very nice! SInce I spot a stretch of AVE-6 and TLA-7 in the middle of the pictuee, with 2 visible RTMT stations on the TLA-7 part: is this also where you test the new stations?

it is close to there but the next intersection down more near the bottom of the pic.

I left a TLA-7 Bus ( 3 X 2) station in there thats operating quite nicely..

Here is my main traffic congestion issue here :

Bs5hrG.jpg

A lot of sims like to use this RHW-2 stretch to park there cars at the parking facility. and than use the train station just to the north, as part of there commutes..

So i may either widen this stretch to a rhw-4 or perhaps supplement this with a subway extension and see what that accomplishes..