Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acko

Aco's Paradox Glimpses thread

32 posts in this topic

It's real time. It all depends on the settings you're using, and if you're playing continuously or taking breaks. There are 5 speed levels, from slowest to fastest. Normally I just play at speed 5, unless fighting a war. You can also freely pause the game at any time though (most crucial part :P). But ultimately, your speed is limited by what your CPU can handle.

On another note, here's another update. I decided to do one at 1066, because a. It was an important year for Europe historically, and b. My rule over Denmark has reached its heyday (hopefully it'll stay that way too!). Oh, not to mention a Hvitserk is set to inherit the throne of Lotharingia (pale blue at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Frisia).

Independent realms:

iRYvEVA.jpg

Religion map:

IkjNB8R.jpgThe pale blue exclaves in Catholicism are Cathar. It's been able to take root because of the low moral authority of the church caused by the existence of an antipope :/

After nearly 200 years of my relatives ruling the Kingdom of England to my south... I have finally managed to inherit the English throne from my father, through a strategic marriage made possible because my mother, the .late queen of Denmark, was able to marry him matrilineally. The York Hvitserks (my line) now rule an empire stretching from Andalusia in Iberia in the south, to Denmark in the north.

BFfmFlV.jpg

World map: 

baNB0Dd.jpg

Wow, nice empire. Spain, england, and Denmark. Will you start speaking a blend of spanish, english, and danish? Maybe call it Spangledansk. :P

Started a CK2 game as Unruoch, Duke of Friuli in 867. A century later and the Unruochinger now rules everything from Frisia to Southern Italy :D

A9ol6k3.png

wow, this is such a cool game

I am sure your really going to enjoy this Aco