Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpookyZalost

favorite retro games

10 posts in this topic

what are your favorite games from back in the day

personally I like the sega genesis sonic series, the eco the dolphin series, and the game called pacman 2 the new adventures, I grew up with these games and still have them to this day, since then I've found a lot of old games i like from classics like doom to mario, to of course sonic, but I will always love my sega haha!

I really enjoyed Ms Pacman a lot !

The first Pc games that came out like for the Amiga 500 and Commodor pcs , I would say Elite I loved the most

thanks, Brian

I liked playing Fantasia and SimCity on Sega Genesis.

And then way before that on the old Atari console, I kinda liked Ms Pacman and Frogger

Great! y'know speaking of arcade type games, I'm quite partial to asteroids and galaga, I've played both of them in the arcade/bar here in town I listed in the arcade location section called 1up.

and I've also played them in the arcade over in oscar blues over in lions, both are amazing games to play on the original hardware.

Great! y'know speaking of arcade type games, I'm quite partial to asteroids and galaga, I've played both of them in the arcade/bar here in town I listed in the arcade location section called 1up.

and I've also played them in the arcade over in oscar blues over in lions, both are amazing games to play on the original hardware.

I loved both those games leo !

2 excellent choices, indeed

Brian

really Elite was the first game i can recall of any quality..

Where it was really a game i looked forward to playing coming home from classes at the university

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0