Sign in to follow this  
OmniBLACK

Omni's FirePro Wrestling Showcase

10 hours ago, SpookyZalost said:

when you say was on the PS2, does that mean this was re-released on PC?
or are you somehow transferring them onto a PS2 memory card?

I meant in the terms of you can download the PCSX2 emulator and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns iso and play the previous game that way. But since they've recently released a brand new Fire Pro game I've been (and many others) playing that one. I may in future go back to playing Returns just for the nostalgia.

in the meantime I'm more than happy with Fire Pro Wrestling WORLD on PC. it has more than I've ever wanted in the game and since it's still in EA (Early Access) phase and they've constantly adding new features and fixes etc... I'd say FPWR is pretty much laid to rest for the most part... but man I still like the days of old. 

anyways I do have some new screens and not just here to type a drugged out ramble lol

Nevar Alexander vs RagDas

IZ5WGB7.png

FU7ZtUB.png

Jeff Hardy vs Jessie Godderz

pLB9vhZ.png?1

yes this is quite interesting here..

I think this is the first time you have posted some actual , action wrestling pic in this thread right , rather than just the wrestling models ?

17 hours ago, bben said:

yes this is quite interesting here..

I think this is the first time you have posted some actual , action wrestling pic in this thread right , rather than just the wrestling models ?

It indeed is my friend and more to come :)

Omni.

Just keep these great updates, showing off your excellent batting work coming in now :)

You have a nice balance and mix now of the model work + your wrestling action shots !

More action shots you say?... coming right up

Kevin Nash power bombing Wrath unto a bed of weapons, right in front of the ref!, - good thing DQ's are off in this one...

moSWsWt.png

Hogan refusing to go over and job to anyone, just like in real-life - leaving Broke Hardy and bloodied Matt.

Whatcha gonna do, BROTHER!!! When the Luster runs WILD ON YOU!!!, WHATCHA GONNA DO!!!

5UfHkJi.png

Nevar getting the submission win in this no contest... was there ever any question he wouldn't? NEVAR!!!

fY5uRZL.png